Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
PMC Motorsport STAGE 1 adapter kit (adaptor kit / set / adaption system / swap kit / conversion set / manual conversion)
Toyota JZ 1JZ 2JZ - BMW M57N M57N2 ZF GS6-53DZ HGD JGA E60 525D 530D 6-Speed Diesel / E46 330D HGA - 240mm / 9.45 - SACHS 3000 951 952
The adapter kit enables users connection of Toyota JZ 1JZ 2JZ engine series with a very durable and easy-to-buy BMW gearbox. It is an ideal solution for motorsport as well as for people who want to change (convert) automatic gearbox (transmission) to manual.
- Designed in a CAD environment
- Only certified materials were used in the production process
- CNC machining
- Replaceable cast iron friction surface
- The flywheel is balanced prior to shipment
- Use the flywheel / ring gear from the automatic version and one spacer (OE 32116-22020 4.5mm) between the engine block and the flexplate
- Tighten the flywheel to the same torque as OE.
- The bearing and clutch fork remain from your gearbox. If you have a bearing with two height positions - use the 28.5mm position
- Use 240mm clutch disc with spline dedicate to your gearbox.
- Replace the original custom pivot pin with the one from the kit.
Made in EU
30 Return Policy | * refundable option covers only unused products!
Toyota JZ 1JZ 2JZ
BMW M57N/M57N2 GS6-53DZ HGD E60 530D 6-SPEED DIESEL,
BMW M57N/M57N2 GS6-53DZ JGA E60 530D 6-SPEED DIESEL,
BMW M57N/M57N2 GS6-53DZ HGA E46 330D 6-SPEED DIESEL
|Set with Clutch:|
BMW E60 530D Sachs 3000 951 952
|Clutch disc required:|
|Release bearing required:|
Dedicated to your gearbox
|Clutch fork required:|
dedicated to your gearbox
Toyota JZ (OE) Brak w zestawie
|Flexplate / ring gear required:|
Toyota OEM 32101-30090 | 32101-22050
|Adapter Kit Type:|
|Gearbox adapter thickness:|
20mm / 0.78"
|Replaceable friction surface:|
Aluminium gearbox adapter,
Gearbox adapter bolts,
Crankshaft bolts kit,
Clutch cover - pressure plate bolts kit,
Sachs 3000 951 952
|Product sales codes included:|
SACHS 952 (1739),