Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
PMC Motorsport RACE STAGE 1 adapter kit (adaptor kit / set / adaption system / swap kit / conversion set / manual conversion)
GM Chevrolet V8 LS - BMW M57N M57N2 GS6-53DZ HGU HGK / BMW N54 GS6-53BZ - 240mm / 9.45" - Sintered disc + Sachs Performance Pressure Plate
The adapter kit enables users connection of GM Chevrolet V8 LS engine series with a very durable and easy-to-buy BMW gearbox. It is an ideal solution for motorsport as well as for people who want to change (convert) automatic gearbox (transmission) to manual.
- Designed in a CAD environment
- Only certified materials were used in the production process
- CNC machining
- Replaceable cast iron friction surface
- The flywheel is balanced prior to shipment
- Use the flywheel / ring gear from the automatic version
- Tighten the flywheel to the same torque as OE.
- The bearing and clutch fork remain from your gearbox. If you have a bearing with two height positions - use the 28.5mm position
- Use 240mm clutch disc with spline dedicate to your gearbox.
Made in EU
30 Return Policy | * refundable option covers only unused products!
GM Small Block V8 Chevrolet LS LS1 LS2 LS3 LS6 LS7 6-bolt Crankshaft
BMW M57N2 ZF GS6-53DZ HGU E90 330D 6-speed (DIESEL),
BMW M57N2 ZF GS6-53DZ HGK E90 330D 6-speed (DIESEL),
BMW N54 ZF GS6-53BZ 335i 135i 535i 6-speed (PETROL)
|Set with Clutch:|
Sachs Performance 88 308 200 1243 / 883082.001243
|Clutch disc required:|
|Release bearing required:|
Dedicated to your gearbox
|Clutch fork required:|
dedicated to your gearbox
Chevrolet LS (OE) brak w zestawie
|Flexplate / ring gear required:|
Chevrolet LS OE 12654640
|Adapter Kit Type:|
|Gearbox adapter thickness:|
35mm / 1.37"
|Replaceable friction surface:|
Aluminium gearbox adapter,
Gearbox adapter bolts,
Clutch cover - pressure plate bolts kit,
Sachs Performance 88 308 200 1243 / 883082.001243,
Spiekowa tarcza sprzęgła 240-32,5x35-26N
|Product sales codes included:|
SACHS 243 (1694),