Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Tilton Engineering 600-Series 3-Pedal Floor Mount Assembly 72-603
Tilton’s 600-Series 3-pedal floor mount assembly features traditional fixed-mount master cylinder and balance bar technology and provides excellent performance at competitive prices. Pedal assemblies are available in floor-mount, firewall-mount, and overhung configurations.
- Forged aluminum pedals with adjustable (vertical & horizontal) foot pads and anti-slip surfaces.
- Adjustable pedal ratio (5.29:1, 5.44:1, 5.61:1, 5.75:1) enables the brake pedal to be tuned to driver preference without having to change master cylinder bore size.
- Large diameter 7/16”-20 balance bar provides maximum rigidity. PTFE coated aluminum clevises for increased durability and reduced friction.
- Pedal pivots feature wave washers to reduce lateral pedal movement and oil-impregnated bronze bushings decrease stiction.
- The lightweight aluminum frame features guide “ramps” to reduce balance bar tipping, decrease friction, and improving brake repeatability.
- An adjustable clutch pedal stop prevents clutch over-stroking.