Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Tilton Engineering 850-Series 2-Pedal (Brake & Throttle) Underfoot Pedal Assembly 72-857
Tilton’s 850-Series 2-pedal Underfoot pedal assembly merges the performance of 900-Series pedal assembly technology and the renowned value of 600-Series pedal assemblies. Features a high-efficiency balance bar designed to limit motion to the horizontal plane, reducing friction and brake pressure migration.
- High-efficiency balance bar and pivot-mount master cylinders design
- Forged aluminum pedals engineered for high rigidity and low weight
- Adjustable pedal ratio (4.8:1 to 6.1:1) enables the brake pedal to be tuned to driver preference without having to change master cylinder bore size
- Footpads can be adjusted vertically, horizontally, and in angle to suit individual driver preferences
- Lightweight and high-strength aluminum frame
- 7/16” diameter balance bar provides maximum rigidity. PTFE coated aluminum clevises allow for increased durability and reduced friction
- Pedal pivots feature wave washers to reduce lateral pedal movement and oil-impregnated bronze bushings decrease stiction
- Throttle linkage kits options for mechanical linkage and Drive-by-Wire systems (sold separately)
|Método de montagem:|